The Program provides instruction at three levels:
- Functional Literacy I – for women with no formal education;
- Literacy II – for women with inadequate formal education;
- These classes follow the curriculum recommended by the Nairobi County Adult Education Department.
- Certificate Track – for women with some primary education who wish to complete primary level. These classes follow the Kenya Primary
- Each instructional level is designed as a step toward completing requirements for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE).
Passing the KCPE exam, for which students are prepared at the Center, enables advancement to secondary education.
Currently, no funding has been secured to continue this innovative program but we are working with a small group to improve